Terms & ConditionsThis page together with the documents expressly referred to on it tells you information about us and the legal terms and conditions (Terms) on which we sell any of the products (Products) listed on our website (our site) to you.
These Terms will apply to any contract between us for the sale of Products to you (Contract). Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any Products from our site. Please note that before placing an order you will be asked to agree to these Terms.
Please click on the button marked "I Accept" at the end of these Terms if you accept them. If you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to order any Products from our site.
We amend these Terms from time to time as set out in clause 8. Every time you wish to order Products, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time. These Terms were most recently updated on 19.01.2021
These Terms, and any Contract between us, are only in the English language.
1. Information about us1.1 We operate the website [ www.doughheads.co.uk]. We are [Dough Heads], a sole trader registered in England and Wales.
1.2 To contact us, please see our Contact Us page.
2. Our Products2.1 The images of the Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Your Products may vary slightly from those images.
2.3 All Products shown on our site are subject to availability. We will mark items as sold out when we have no more left. We will inform you by e-mail as soon as possible if the Product you have ordered is not available and we will not process your order if made.
3. Use of our siteYour use of our site is governed by our Terms of website use and Website Acceptable Use Policy. Please take the time to read these, as they include important terms which apply to you.
5. If you are a consumerThis clause 5 only applies if you are a consumer.
5.1 If you are a consumer, you may only purchase Products from our site if you are at least  years old.
5.2 As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms will affect these legal rights.
7. How the contract is formed between you and us7.1 Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process.
7.2 After you place an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. However, please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Our acceptance of your order will take place as described in clause 7.3.
7.3 If we are unable to supply you with a Product, for example because that Product is not in stock or no longer available or because of an error in the price on our site as referred to in clause 1.1, we will inform you of this by e-mail and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the Products, we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible.
8. Our right to vary these terms8.1 We may revise these Terms from time to time in the following circumstances:
(a) changes in how we accept payment from you;
(b) changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
8.2 Every time you order Products from us, the Terms in force at that time will apply to the Contract between you and us.
8.3 Whenever we revise these Terms in accordance with this clause 8, we will keep you informed and give you notice of this by stating that these Terms have been amended and the relevant date at the top of this page.
9. Your consumer right of return and refundThis clause 9 only applies if you are a consumer.
9.1 If you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a Contract. Please phone us on the relevant number on our Contact Us page to cancel your order. If you have collected your order you waive the right to a refund unless your foo is not up to the standard you would accept or you are unhappy with it in some way. We would judge this on a case by case basis. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you can with reasons for your refund request and pictures of your food and we will deal with this as soon as possible.
If your refund request is accepted by Dough Heads, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 calendar days of the day on which you gave us notice of cancellation.
9.2 We refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay.
10. Collection10.1 Your order will be fulfilled by the estimated collection date set out in the Order Confirmation, unless there is an Event Outside Our Control. If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date because of an Event Outside Our Control, we will contact you with a revised estimated delivery date.
10.2 Your order will be considered completed when you arrive for collection.
The Products will be your responsibility from the completion of delivery.
You own the Products once we have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges.
11. Price of products and delivery charges11.1 Prices for our Products may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed with an Order Confirmation.
11.2 It is always possible that, despite our reasonable efforts , some of the Products on our site may be incorrectly priced. Please note that if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the Products to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
14. How to pay14.1 You can only pay for Products using a debit card or credit card.
14.2 Payment for the Products and all applicable delivery charges is in advance.
18. Our liability if you are a consumerThis clause 18 only applies if you are a consumer.
18.1 If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence[, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable]. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of our breach or if they were contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into the Contract.
18.2 We only supply the Products for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the product for any commercial, business or re-sale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
18.3 We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for:
(a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
(b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) any breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (title and quiet possession);
(d) any breach of the terms implied by section 13 to 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (description, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and samples); and
(e) defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
19. Events outside our control19.1 We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control. An Event Outside Our Control is defined below in clause 19.2.
19.2 An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control[, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks [or impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport].
19.3 If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a Contract:
(a) we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
(b) our obligations under a Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of Products to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
20. Communications between us20.1 When we refer, in these Terms, to "in writing", this will include e-mail.
20.2 If you are a consumer:
(a) To cancel a Contract in accordance with your legal right to do so you must contact us in writing by sending an e-mail to Doughheadsbristol@gmail.com. You may wish to keep a copy of your cancellation notification for your own records. If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you sent us the e-mail or posted the letter to us. [If you call us to notify us of your cancellation, then your cancellation is effective from the date you telephone us.]
(b) If you wish to contact us in writing for any other reason, you can send this to us by e-mail to email@example.com You can always contact us using our phone number as listed on the Contact Us page.
20.3 If we have to contact you or give you notice in writing, we will do so by e-mail to the address you provide to us in your order.
21. Other important terms21.1 We may transfer our rights and obligations under a Contract to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms.
21.2 You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if we agree in writing.
21.3 This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
21.4 Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
21.5 If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
21.6 If you are a consumer, please note that these Terms are governed by English law. This means a Contract for the purchase of Products through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and we both agree to that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.